Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Madoff Scores Again




Kevin Bacon and his wife, Kyra Sedgwick, fell victim to disgraced money manager Bernard Madoff’s alleged Ponzi scheme. Now Bacon, for the first time, is speaking out about his losses.

“There are a lot of things I’m grateful for: my health, my family, my career, my family's health," Bacon told Life & Style magazine. “We'll march on. We have to. There’s nothing you can do about it. You can't change what happened. Things could be worse. You remember that, and you go on with your life.”

Bacon said his first priority is to get back to work, so that he and his family can start rebuilding what they've lost. Bacon is currently appearing in “Frost/Nixon,” and last summer shot “My One and Only” opposite Renee Zellweger.

"I don't have anything lined up right now, but I need to work, for obvious reasons," Bacon said.

Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Eric Roth, who wrote “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” also lost money with Madoff.

The list just goes on and on. If you see him walking around Manhattan and happen to see him, pop a cap in his ass!

No comments: