Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Never Knew a Ho Like This Before



Why would Biggie cheat on that with that?

In her new book, "Keeping the Faith" singer Faith Evans writes of catching rapper Lil Kim red-handed and buck naked in the bed of her husband, the late Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace.

A few sexcerpts...

"As soon as I saw a small lump next to Big’s large frame, I flew into a rage, ran over to the side of the bed, and pulled back the covers. I grabbed some chick out of the bed and started beating her ass. At some point, the chick’s wig came off in my hand; it was a short, cropped wig. I stopped throwing punches for a minute to get a good look at the chick I was beating up. It was Lil Kim. She was completely butt-naked, yelling as I pushed her around the room."

" Big sat up in bed and pointed at Kim, who was standing in a corner of the room, trying to cover her naked body with her hands while I was still yelling at Big. When I left a few hours later to get the kids, I noticed that Kim had taken my key to my Land Cruiser and scratched up my entire car, from the hood to the back bumper."

For those of you wondering how Lil' Kim could cover up her freakishly sized Frankentitties with her hands, please note that this all happened back in the day, before Lil Kim had access to plastic surgery.

In case you forgot, I shall include a video to remind you.

Note the darker skin and A-cups she's rockin'. Think black gremlin with a nice wig.

No comments: