Thursday, August 28, 2008

Society Sex Subject: Suzanne Malveaux





Does anyone else have a crush on this heaux? When I want good news head, there is no other reporter that makes my heart skip a beat more than Suzanne Malveaux.

This exotic beauty of African, Spanish, and French descent sets my heart a-flutter. That's the kind of mixed bag I'm talking about! I decided to do a little research (ie, stalking) on her in my undying devotion to her.

Did you heauxz know that in addition to being a fabulous on-air correspondent for CNN, she also has an identical sister? Yes, there is a carbon copy of hotness with her DNA imprint roaming the earth.

So someone please find her to increase the chances that one of them will marry me and make me an honest heaux.

The footage below shows Suzanne from the waist up. A pity, but try nonetheless not to become moist.


No comments: