Monday, June 22, 2009

Beyonce Who?!



Beyonce is really really REALLY having a bad week.

It ocntinues...

LeToya Luckett and Busta Rhymes are jetting off to the BET Awards with hosting and red carpet duties.

Mathew Knowles, Beyonce's daddy, is totally not liking that. So much so in fact...

LeToya: “It saddens me a little. Because our situation happened close to 10 years ago, and I think as we all know Bey is a very very very talented artist, and I think that we both have our own lanes and fanbase, and I don’t see why I would have to be one of the ones picked out of the entire crew of females that will be hitting the stage that night. I don’t know… I’m gonna try and word this right… I just don’t understand why I’m picked outta that group because there are so many other female artists performin’ that night and I think we all deserve to have a chance at that stage. Everybody works hard and we all have something different to offer, from Keyshia to Keri to Bey, everybody is different in their own ways so it saddens me if that’s true, and I hope that’s not the case but I’ll be there regardless”.

translation: "fuck you and your whole damn family, B! Nothing but death can keep me from that stage you raggedy bitch!"

Thanks to recently confirmed deals with both Upscale Magazine and House of Vinyl, Luckett and Rhymes join Queen Latifah and a number of other celebrities confirmed to not only attend but host BET Award weekend events.

Luckett, prepping for the release of "Lady Love," will kick things off by co-hosting red carpet arrivals at Upscale's 'Fusing the Worlds of Music and Hollywood' pre-BET Award event . Also celebrating comedian Tony Rock, the Upscale sponsored event is expected to bring out Hollywood stars and comedians Steve Harvey, Eddie Murphy, Mike Epps, and DL Hughley.

See what happens when you flee Beyonce's clutches?!

Farrah, where are you?!!!

No comments: