Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Christina Milian Handles The Economy & Finds True Calling


Part-time singer/full-time ho Christina Milian has no problem with strip clubs but she does have a pet peeve about men in the clubs.

"Only thing I don’t like about strip clubs is the guys will pay the women to give me lap dances because they want to see them dance for me, Milian tells Maxim.

"The strippers will come over and say, “That guy said he’ll give me $100 if I give you a lap dance.” I’m like, “Hey, can we at least split the money?”

Milian, baring lingerie and other revealing apparel in the July issue of Maxim, even admits to bringing the strip club home to her boyfriend -- sort of...

"I try a little bit of everything. I’m all about keeping the excitement in the relationship. That’s why I sing songs like “Dip It Low.” When I’m with somebody, I like to keep it exciting."

Welove it when stars find their true calling. However long it may take.

Are you reading this, Megan Fox?!

No comments: