Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kelly Rowland: Why I Fled Beyonce...



The transition is almost complete. We hope she doesn't get shot!

Kelly Rowland is moving forward with a new lease on life, thanks to the officially confirmed split with longtime manager Mathew Knowles (aka, Beyonce's daddy). Before she completes the transition, Rowland has come forward to shed light on the exact reason why she split with Beyonce's father and MusicWorld executive.

"I just felt like I wasn't growing anymore," says the former "Like This" singer.

translation: "these bitches were trying to sabotage me!"

News of Rowland's parting of ways with Knowles was met with both questions and applause but one thing some ask is why now ?

Answering that very question, Rowland tells Chris Yandek of CYInterview, "It took a long time to actually come up with the final decision because it was something that you think about before when you feel like you're almost hitting a ceiling. I wanted a change. I needed a change. So that's what happened".

What really happened? They let Kelly out the cellar too long and the rest of the world saw her talent. Somewhere, Beyonce and her weaves are seething!

No comments: