Monday, June 15, 2009

R.Kelly In Motherland!




Didn't Oprah's school for girls just survive a molestation scandal? They'd better lock up in the coming days, bceause the man that loves to feel on your booty if you're under 18 is hitting up Africa.

R. Kelly is scheduled to perform for the first time in Africa this week as part of his involvement with the ARISE African Fashion Awards, which will take place June 20 in Johannesburg, South Africa.

His concert will serve as a close out to Africa Fashion Week, as well as the launch of a multi-city tour that will roll through South Africa, Nigeria, and London.

"I'm very excited about my first visit to Africa, I've dreamed about this for a long time and it’s finally here,” Kelly said in a statement. “It will be one of the highlights of not only my career but my life. I can’t wait to perform in front of my fans in Africa – who have been some of the best in the world."

Of course he would go to Africa, where he can feel on 75 booties for less than 15 cents a day.

Lock the doors, Africans!!!

No comments: